About Our Plastic Surgery Office
3445 Executive Center Dr., Suite 213
Austin TX 78731
Here is a list of questions you should ask your surgeon whether you are performing the surgery in Austin, Texas or any other city in the United States.
It is important to ask the right questions during your consultation:
- Is your surgeon a board certified plastic surgeon?
- Be sure he or she is a plastic surgeon, there are a lot surgeons that are cosmetic surgeons or board certified in other fields other than plastic surgery. They do not do the same training as a plastic surgeon.
- You can check the American Board of Plastic Surgery website for a list of plastic surgeons in your area.
- Does your surgeon commonly perform this procedure?
- Ask to see before and after pictures or look online for reviews on the procedure.
- Where is the surgery performed?
- Is the procedure performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital?
- Who performs the anesthesia for the procedure?
- Is an anesthesiologist performing the anesthesia?
I hope this helps.